Monday, December 26, 2011

This is my first blog... Here we go!

Who are we, what we do and what we are all about. 

The reason I wanted to start this blog is to let all my existing and potential customers the way they can save on computer repairs.  I own Geeks & Clicks, www.GeeksAndClicks.com.  We specialize in repairing laptops and computers of any kind.  We tell you what is cost effective and we save you money.  I sometimes suggest my customers NOT to fix their computers if the price is too high but that almost never happens.  Prices?  We never charge you more than $75 for labor.  Service?  I brag about our customer service, we won't talk to you in terms you and my parents will never understand.  We are located in the heart of the Biltmore area: 2335 East Indian School Rd. in Phoenix.  In the SW corner of Indian School Rd. and 24th street.  If you bring your computer early in the morning, there is a very good possibility it will be fixed the very same day.  Our hours? 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Sat.  Diagnostics are completely free.  Our phone number?  602-722-7201. 

OK, enough for the first day.  I will try to blog as much as I can to give you the best computer repair tips to keep your computers up to par and running like new.  You can send me an email by filling up a form in my website, the address is HERE. And you can go to the services page on our website to see what $75 gets you in this economy. Check my website out... I will save you money.

Today's tip: 
You must use an antivirus program.  Walmart offers, in my opinion, one of the best and most affordable antivirus apps in the market for home use based on my customer's experience with this application.  I believe they sell a 3 PC license for 2 years for less than $50.  Check some of the reviews by clicking on this link: http://reviews.walmart.com/1336/15120629/channel-sources-defender-pro-15-in-1-2010-reviews/reviews.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment