Saturday, February 4, 2012

Windows Tutorials for Beginners - Check it out!!!!

Lately I've had several customers ask me about how to learn to use a computer.  I cannot blame them, it comes natural for some people but for others, it's hard!  I thought about posting some kind of program that can help the people that speak no geek at all, but I just don't think its a good idea.  I went on line and found some of the basic computer tips and how to start using Windows without having to go to night classes and all.  Here are some of the great pages I found.  I hope you find them useful.

I found this website that's great for seniors: http://www.seniorsguidetocomputers.com/basics.asp
This next website helps you understand and use Windows XP with easy to read and to the point information that will make learning this operating system simple.http://www.karbosguide.com/books/winxpbeginner/chapter01.htm
This next website, in my opinion, is if not the best, one of the best to learn different operating systems, the web and Microsoft office suite:  http://www.free-computer-tutorials.net/windows-xp-tutorials.html they have some of the essential downloads, by the way, here is the disclaimer, if you choose to download anything, you are solely responsible for your own actions and Geeks And Clicks, cannot and will not be held responsible for anything that happens to your computer or computers after you download any files, programs, applications and/or any software, in short, we do not support any program or software package, the information given in through my blog entries is just for information only.
If you go to youtube.com, you can find a great variety of video tutorials that can help you understand specific tasks and processes done by individuals interested in helping others.  Here is one tutorial, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTKpNk3uHos

Please, remember you can email us with any suggestions, questions or comments.  You can also check my blog periodically for new entries and don't forget to subscribe to it.  You can find us at our physical location in our Phoenix location 2335 E. Indian School Rd. 85016 and call us at 602-722-7201

Until next time.  Adios amigos!!!

1 comment: